The main goal of Argencon is to collaborate and operate side by side with the country and its education system. High-quality human resources are developed to supply the increasing demand for knowledge-based services in the med and long term.
The educational system is based on public and free education and on private institutions for the three levels, generating technicians and professionals to serve the global demand for services.
Today, more than 120,000 people work providing off shore services from different companies or entrepreneurs. We need quantity and quality to serve the increasing global demand for services. We aim to generate at least 150,000 new jobs in the next 5-10 years.
We are working towards:
• Operating side by side with the education system at secondary, tertiary and higher levels to adjust the careers to current labor needs.
• Supporting the educational system by providing pedagogical tools and logistics.
• Developing internship and practice programs.
• Promoting sector- related careers and incentive programs.
• Carrying out actions to promote employability.
• Creating educational and youth groups related to the activities.